ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that some people raffle the shoe because they can't sell it for the price they want. Sure it's a come up for whoever wins but still.

Plus I'm positive the shoes are fake, how you raffling FSR? Whatever, hustle away.

Anyone still stuck on step 2 on ADC? Order confirmed but not packed yet? I haven't called them yet because I'm planning on waiting to at least Monday or Tuesday. I heard someone on the thread say they're behind sooo... :/

EDIT: Payments still pending as of yesterday on my bank account but it disappeared today, however its still showing pending on paypal... whats that mean? it usually goes back on later right?

I just got shipping yesterday.

Yes, the charge disappears and shows up as posted.

And oh yeah, it's been a good week.......... 
nthat.gif

Anyone still stuck on step 2 on ADC? Order confirmed but not packed yet? I haven't called them yet because I'm planning on waiting to at least Monday or Tuesday. I heard someone on the thread say they're behind sooo... :/

EDIT: Payments still pending as of yesterday on my bank account but it disappeared today, however its still showing pending on paypal... whats that mean? it usually goes back on later right?
happened to me last zebra release and they were canceled. My last pair from ADC this time is also still in this state. I called yesterday and they said it was on backorder (same thing that happened last zebra)

The only v1 I have left. The only one that matters to me. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

home decor shopping with the wifey on a Saturday night... what has my life come to?!?!?!

Not a special outfit by any means

Theory t shirt

Members only jacket

Nudie Jeans

TDs

and a Dunkins coffee only cause it was too far from Philz =\

If greens are truly canceled then that has to mean they were never meant to actually drop this summer (let alone last week). No way I can see a company have a full production of kicks produced, ready to ship to retailers, justbbe casually canned as if it's not a waste of money

Ok so updated trade agreement. 

I trade: Sz 10.5 Zebras

I get: DS Belugas, DS Kiths, and $150

Both parties getting what they want, and seems fair on the value side as well.

What do you guys think?

Came across this post from a couple months back and lol it's evergreen

If greens are truly canceled then that has to mean they were never meant to actually drop this summer (let alone last week). No way I can see a company have a full production of kicks produced, ready to ship to retailers, justbbe casually canned as if it's not a waste of money

Wasn't the entire Calabasas pant line for S4 scrapped even though that was pretty close to release?

Last edited:

I really don't even care

anyways 
smokin.gif

19534241_1958298687787198_7857606001896194048_n.jpg
damn what the hell has happened to kanye he used to dress so nice before 5 years , one of best dressed males on the planet for me , nowdays he dresses like he has just woke up and goes to the grocery 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom