ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they stretch overtime? a size 12 is my normal size but the narrow tip makes them a lil unconfrtable.. When  I remove the sole they fit better 

Powerphase kinda going up in price. [emoji]129300[/emoji] Size 6 selling for 200
bet all prices go up from here now that greens are scrapped...

cant belive creams still mid 4s and PPs now creeping into the high 1's  
nerd.gif

so we won't be getting another 350 until Octoberish time? Damn. Might have to pay resell for these zebras :smh:

Is it true that new zebras sometime dont have "cross" on boost?
2 of my 3 pairs have an irregular pattern of the circle with ridges..... but does that mean there aren't pairs consistent with the 'cross' - nah. If you are looking to LC I would suggest looking for the consistency of the ridges across the circles and for the circles not to have a well defined circumfrence. 

Wondering what sizing for zebras are like on foot, with and without the paper underneath lol Jk. Same as other v2s? Only have olives and went with my UB size and they're good.

Wondering what sizing for zebras are like on foot, with and without the paper underneath lol Jk. Same as other v2s? Only have olives and went with my UB size and they're good.

Imo they're more or less the same. I have the same size in every v2 I currently own or have owned and they all fit more or less the exact same. If there is a difference it's so small that I haven't really noticed it. I also go a half size up to my UB 1.0 size. Works well on all the pairs.

i find the blue paper requires I go up at least a full size...if not 1.5 sizes 
roll.gif

I never understood why Crep makes all these videos showing how great their product is against chocolate milk or strawberry purée for yeezys they need to do a video for a scuff from the curb or tripping up some some stairs lol...basically more common situations when you wear your kicks

Thats why I never and will never buy that garbage. If my shoes get dirty or scuffed, oh well. Thats part of wearing shoes, to protect our feet. I find it ridiculous that people need to protect their shoes. The cleaner or the washing machine is all I need, and if the shoes are stained, oh well, thats what is supposed to happen to shoes.

Thats why I never and will never buy that garbage. If my shoes get dirty or scuffed, oh well. Thats part of wearing shoes, to protect our feet. I find it ridiculous that people need to protect their shoes. The cleaner or the washing machine is all I need, and if the shoes are stained, oh well, thats what is supposed to happen to shoes.
lol you prolly one of those lame *** dudes that like when they shoes get all creased up and worn down lookin like some old *** granny. meanwhile my kicks gonna be just as clean as the day i bought them. have fun with your busted *** kicks LMAO jk

lol you prolly one of those lame *** dudes that like when they shoes get all creased up and worn down lookin like some old *** granny. meanwhile my kicks gonna be just as clean as the day i bought them. have fun with your busted *** kicks LMAO jk

People can have different opinions on things and that's like, totally ok

Got 2 guys willing to trade me my 5 Zebras for their DS Plats. Gonna have to find a size swap but I think I'm gonna pull the trigger then (hopefully) I can walk away from the game forever lol.

Wabi sabi

No, I clean my shoes, but am not going to be a ***** when the shoe gets scuffed or stained. Lame is wearing those dumb ******* sole protectors.

People can have different opinions on things and that's like, totally ok

Yeah, dude thought I was attacking him with my comment. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom