ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought we weren't allowed to flex multiple pairs anymore 
laugh.gif
3 is not a flex according to the mods

we all have different benchmarks 
laugh.gif

Man I hate how so of the red threads are sticking out on some parts of the sneaker, has anyone just picked em out with no problem?
leave it alone.... u cant even see them on foot. My Breds are like that and if you pick at it more itll get worse cause its all attached to the red knit beneath the white. If you wanna risk it, take a bobby pin and try to push it from the outside back underneath the white. DO NOT use a needle.... 

BEST ADVICE: LEAVE IT ALONE... its just a shoe

I would probably take a lighter and carefully burn the thread to make sure it doesn't get worse.

Restock pairs pulltab stitching don't glow? Can anyone else confirm? Pair is from YS.

View media item 2485456

I hate the quality on my YS pairs. They look and feel like reps to me. and they smell unlike any other yeezy before it.

It's so obvious adidas cut corners contracting/manufacturing these restock pairs in a hurry.

Last edited:

leave it alone.... u cant even see them on foot. My Breds are like that and if you pick at it more itll get worse cause its all attached to the red knit beneath the white. If you wanna risk it, take a bobby pin and try to push it from the outside back underneath the white. DO NOT use a needle.... 

BEST ADVICE: LEAVE IT ALONE... its just a shoe
YO TY

I used a flossing stick and just tucked it under, looks a lot better! 

You got your pair from YS and you want somebody else to confirm what you already see from your legit pair purchased directly from YS?
Just curious to see if all restocks are like this intentionally. Not doubting that my pair is fake/real when it came directly from a legit source lol. 

Last edited:
Just got a delivery from SNS, never received any shipping info.  Still hope for those waiting.

I still remember when I was in FL last summer and saw some kid walking around in the SZN boots in 95 degree weather.  Idk how, but respect.

I wear boots at work all year round so I could probably do that no problem

Just got a delivery from SNS, never received any shipping info.  Still hope for those waiting.
What is your status on the site? I already got a cancel so I can just hope somebody goofed and did me a solid lol
No idea, I didn't have an account & no order number was ever provided.  They must have not even had tracking info because the package never showed up with UPS mychoice either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom