ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas 
nthat.gif

Ohh that's right -- I believe it's the heavy-knit jersey tee, the one without a pocket and without the seam across at the collar bone

EDIT: this one

I have the exact same shirt in that same color too. I normally wear size Medium in tees but went with an XS. The XS fits fine like a normal M size tee except for the sleeves. The sleeves are stupid long. I mean they still come down to my elbows which I didn't expect would happen. I would've returned it but it was Final Sale. Quality is good though. Thick for a tee

Last edited:
Because swag? Because scene points? Because irresponsible with money?(kidding buy what you want)
Buy what you want no doubt. Will never argue that.

But I dont get the desire behind the product. Makes little sense to me. Interested in understanding.

Mostly it's because it's on sale at a price far below similar items of a similar or better quality. Otherwise the shade of olive in that particular cut is one I haven't been able to find elsewhere and it would go with a lot of stuff I could wear

I come in peace...I just want to understand the desire behind owning this product? Its a tee...and it probably costs an arm and a leg. You can get a tee for 7 bucks?

But couldn't you say the same thing to all the people in this thread who pay resell prices for Yeezys. There's nothing particularly special about them other than the fact that they're worn and endorsed by the man himself. Sure they are comfortable but you can find other comfy shoes for a fraction of the price

But couldn't you say the same thing to all the people in this thread who pay resell prices for Yeezys. There's nothing particularly special about them other than the fact that they're worn and endorsed by the man himself. Sure they are comfortable but you can find other comfy shoes for a fraction of the price
I think it all boils down to let people spend money the way they want since everyone likes different things and they ain't spending your money

If someone wants to spend $200 on a plain white tee then I'll gladly help them but I'm not even thinking about dropping that cash like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom