ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its those dark green V2s
smokin.gif

Bro.... Let's break it down

These Shorts are 2 hundo!!  Why? 100% Cotton but made in Italy? ****

This dress for women is $875????  these are at H&M for $19 bucks!!  

and the Hoodies??   who's buying this ????

you could say this about all high fashion though can't you?

Like kanye is not the first one to sell over priced garbage in the name of fashion

Some high fashion actually has the quality to back up the price IMO

I can't speak on any of the Yeezy pieces because I don't own any. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind shelling out the money for Lanvin, MMM, etc. knowing it's quality

Last edited:
Some high fashion actually has the quality to back up the price IMO

I can't speak on any of the Yeezy pieces because I don't own any. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind shelling out the money for Lanvin, MMM, etc. knowing it's quality

I completely agree with that....but anyone that owns anything bape can prob speak to over priced average quality because....FASHION

I have 3 bape hoodies from the peak of the bape hype prob 8 or so years ago. I remember getting my second gen tiger sooooo stoked and being like uhhh this thing fits wierd...and its scratchy...and the hood is soooo heavy its hard to wear....why

^ Oh, okay. Yeah, I guess I just misunderstood the high fashion (Lanvin, MMM, etc.) = high-end streetwear (Bape, Gosha, etc.) part of the discussion

I don't know about their current quality but I always found APC to be a nice value for what you spend. It's pricier/better quality than the H&M/F21 variety but doesn't break the bank like a YSL or McQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom