ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My other boy just got a call only 9/9.5/14 left on Barney's
So much for being patient for your turn...
IMG_1275.GIF

There's been so many different stock counts from today alone. Are you guys specifically asking which sizes are left or just taking guesses? When I called the lady said there was another lady who was suppose to call me but she just took my order down. So maybe there is a disconnect between the people who are making the calls. Or separate buckets of stock all together.

She started off the phone call with "here are the sizes we have", so maybe there are a few people calling and there's a disconnect at Barneys?

anyone know if the second zebra drop on 6/24 only have a production date of 3/17. if they have a 11/16 production date they were not from the second drop on 6/24 right?

anyone know if the second zebra drop on 6/24 only have a production date of 3/17. if they have a 11/16 production date they were not from the second drop on 6/24 right?
That's from the first drop
2nd drop was 2/17 and 3/17

I'm actually kindve excited for them. That orange stripe on the first ones was kindve a throw off for me personally. I second that. I don't wanna wait months

There's been so many different stock counts from today alone. Are you guys specifically asking which sizes are left or just taking guesses? When I called the lady said there was another lady who was suppose to call me but she just took my order down. So maybe there is a disconnect between the people who are making the calls. Or separate buckets of stock all together.
The woman mentioned the sizes available before asking what size I wanted.

Beluga 2.0's look nice to me. I wouldn't necessarily call them belugas but the grey is a nice CW that we haven't had yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom