ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
StockX or a local consignment is all ill use for anything selling for more than 200, for the exact reason described above. This line in the sand will become even more apparent when StockX starts charging sellers shipping (which they'll have to do eventually). It will then become impossible to make similar money selling anything less than what Yeezys cost. So cheaper stuff on eBay (more risk but higher return), expensive stuff on StockX/goat/consignment.

StockX or a local consignment is all ill use for anything selling for more than 200, for the exact reason described above. This line in the sand will become even more apparent when StockX starts charging sellers shipping (which they'll have to do eventually). It will then become impossible to make similar money selling anything less than what Yeezys cost. So cheaper stuff on eBay (more risk but higher return), expensive stuff on StockX/goat/consignment.

stockx already charges shipping to the seller and buyer. But at the current moment, they are running a promotion with free shipping.

Wore my Creams for the first time today. Hooked up from @viskor Had to find an empty stairwell to snag a pic

4nwB1rH.jpg

Yes I know but 20k lol

and mine wouldn't connect my twitter so all I did was Facebook but I didn't enter every shoe

I was just doing it in the background while I was working bruh. It was a grind but whatever. Honestly don't even expect to win anything.

I was just doing it in the background while I was working bruh. It was a grind but whatever. Honestly don't even expect to win anything.

dudes found a way to hack the system btw and do some crap for the raffles. don't think any of us winning ****

stockx already charges shipping to the seller and buyer. But at the current moment, they are running a promotion with free shipping.

The bank transfer option is free? I haven't tried it yet, but even if I had to pay the same 3% I would rather do that than put money in paypal's pocket. I'm calling them everyday to complain. Everyone I talk to at paypal agrees with me, but the "back office" people who make the decisions have decided to protect the buyer at all costs. Even if it means lying about the buyer's original claim which he remarkably didn't have to submit any proof at all after 3 months of receiving them.

I wonder if calling once a day is enough. I feel like calling them every moment that I'm not doing anything even if the answer is "no".

Paypal also outsources their customer service and you can't talk to an American. Same as dell home consumer support division.

The bank transfer option is free? I haven't tried it yet, but even if I had to pay the same 3% I would rather do that than put money in paypal's pocket. I'm calling them everyday to complain. Everyone I talk to at paypal agrees with me, but the "back office" people who make the decisions have decided to protect the buyer at all costs. Even if it means lying about the buyer's original claim which he remarkably didn't have to submit any proof at all after 3 months of receiving them.

I wonder if calling once a day is enough. I feel like calling them every moment that I'm not doing anything even if the answer is "no".

Paypal also outsources their customer service and you can't talk to an American. Same as dell home consumer support division.

you pay a 9.5% stockx fee for selling (if you're seller level 1) plus 3% paypal processing fee and they charge you $13 for shipping (but currently running a free shipping promotion so thats $13 extra for you on your profit). Whatever stockx tells you you net when you put up a selling price, is the amount you'll get after everything. They send the money directly to your paypal once they authenticate your item.

you pay a 9.5% stockx fee for selling (if you're seller level 1) plus 3% paypal processing fee and they charge you $13 for shipping (but currently running a free shipping promotion so thats $13 extra for you on your profit). Whatever stockx tells you you net when you put up a selling price, is the amount you'll get after everything. They send the money directly to your paypal once they authenticate your item.

They have a bank transfer option now just like GOAT, but I haven't tried it yet to find out what the bank transfer charge is. GOAT charges the same 2.9% for paypal or bank transfer. I rather not give it to paypal.

Their promo has a "TBD" end date... whenever it ends it will kill selling on the low end. If you're selling a pair of shoes for $100, that's another 13%, bringing you to 25% to sell through StockX. The free shipping promo has opened up a lower end market, but I think it will dry up once that fee comes back. I wont be selling anything at or under retail on StockX once it happens. I'll take the risk on eBay, or just give it to Flight Club.

i think it makes 20k entries look like nothing

You would think GOAT knows what the maximum number of possible tickets would be, right? It said 75 max per item, so it would seem pretty simple to figured out if people have more than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom