ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was ZERO heads up for this release, I think people going to catch on and these will sell out shortly.

Just got my e-mail. YS hit me with an LA County tax, on top of the CA Tax, and $20 shipping for a package going about 2 miles... I am hoping these don't end up with a wide release...

I feel like these might be the "rare" pair of wave runners. It's the OG. I'd imagine these will drop on ADC, but you never know. If there were 200-220 they'd be an instant cop. 300 is a lot, especially for a preorder. I'm close to dropping 750 on Mars Yards so might need to wait this out and hope we get an ADC release in Nov.

been waiting for these to drop, copped. also got a tee. went TTS, hopefully that was the right move

Spelled my street wrong, hows their customer service? shouldn't have rushed since they still there

Insole said "Adidas" and 350 v2's had 3 stripes on inner sockliner

I meant in the description on Yeezy Supply. The "Boost Technology" line, rather than saying Adidas. Did the 350 or 750 say Adidas anywhere in the description or title on Yeezy Supply, or did it also say something like "Boost Technology"?

the retail pics of these kinda got me curious.. but I can't cosign that price tag right now.. I gotta see some fire on feet pics

They look good here.

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F01%2Fyeezy-runner-first-clean-photos-01.jpg

Crazy that these dropped and are easily coppable shortly after the Wex interview on StockX came out. Wonder if the conversation influenced their release strategy on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom