ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks way different to me than uptempos. The paneling of the materials almost looks sloppy with how many material there are and that just adds to the bulkiness

when it comes to ranking adidas yeezys, 750s are on the bottom of the list for most people tho

750's are my favorite. Where I live winters are about 8 months long so that shoe is perfect for me. Not really a fan of the V2's.

I sold my V1 TD's (sz 12) at FC in December at $2250. Seems like the prices are still hovering around that price.

750's are perfect for the cold weather in NH. Hopefully the 700's keep my feet warm come November. NH isn't known for much but we do know how to drink lol.

The Drunkest State: New Hampshire
Total alcohol consumed per capita: 4,680 gallons
Beer consumed per capita: 1,860 gallons
Wine consumed per capita: 890 gallons
Spirits consumed per capita: 1,930 gallons

In the end it all comes down to preference but you can't really compare a shoe from the 90s (uptempo) to this one. Only reason I copped a few uptempos was for nostalgia as I used to wear them back in the day.

Yeezy always seems to be years ahead of me so maybe I'll end up wrong with these ones.

IMG_9958.JPG
lol I thought I was the only one who noticed this. He wanted them bad and even tried to get a pair on ebay.

Nah I don't think any V2 will affect V1 pricing unless they come out with the same exact color scheme and pattern. Only then will people prefer the V2 version of that colorway over V1. Otherwise, V1's will likely hold their value

From this picture they look amazing with the 3m and I thought the inside oval things showed the boost but I guess not... they are overly more bulky in Kimmys recent snap .. I wanted this for the structure and comfort and overall the bulkiness is turning me off .. I may just need a better person modeling the shoes bec. Kim is trying to draw heat by modeling but she seems to be turning me off with the recent modeling pic she provided

IMG_9958.JPG

From this picture they look amazing with the 3m and I thought the inside oval things showed the boost but I guess not... they are overly more bulky in Kimmys recent snap .. I wanted this for the structure and comfort and overall the bulkiness is turning me off .. I may just need a better person modeling the shoes bec. Kim is trying to draw heat by modeling but she seems to be turning me off with the recent modeling pic she provided

there is no doubt they are bulky, but some people are just over exaggerating the bulkiness. Besides, bulky shoes have started becoming a trend again just based on other brands and models thats already out or coming out. If its not for you, then its not for you. But I understand where you're coming from. Personally, I'd just reserve judgement until more and better pics come out of when they start getting to people's hand. That way I wouldn't need a flame suit if it seems like I'm making a "turn" and flip flopping between "these are hot" and "nvm they're not"

750's are perfect for the cold weather in NH. Hopefully the 700's keep my feet warm come November. NH isn't known for much but we do know how to drink lol.

The Drunkest State: New Hampshire
Total alcohol consumed per capita: 4,680 gallons
Beer consumed per capita: 1,860 gallons
Wine consumed per capita: 890 gallons
Spirits consumed per capita: 1,930 gallons
yet, new hampshire ranked 40th in alcohol-related deaths. amazing.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alcohol-related-deaths-how-does-your-state-rank/

A lot of people keep mentioning how bulky they are but they are no bulkier than New Balance.
don't know. the 580 and 999 are bulkiest of NBs, but based on these pics, 700s are def bulkier. bulk in vogue now. nike knows it with the vaporfly.

Last edited:
At first I thought the same about these having a Skechers look, but I bought a pair anyway. If I don't end up liking them, off they'll go.

Frankly, I think the biggest turnoff for them is actually the laces. They really ruin the look. If I end up keeping them, I'm definitely gonna switch out those vomit-inducing laces.

I was just about to say the same.

Honestly they prob will be just as bulky as 93/17s if anyone has those. You look down on them and its like your foot is literally on a cloud. Boost sticking out all over the shoe. That being said...i love them :lol: so not overly concerned with the bulky-ness

At first I thought the same about these having a Skechers look, but I bought a pair anyway. If I don't end up liking them, off they'll go.

Frankly, I think the biggest turnoff for them is actually the laces. They really ruin the look. If I end up keeping them, I'm definitely gonna switch out those vomit-inducing laces.

I wish I could unsee/unheard the Sketchers comparisons. Honestly, this Dad Shoe trend is the worst thing to happen to sneaker culture in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom