ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

On GOAT they've dipped in price, they were flying at about $1800 a week ago, now $1300 offers and $1500 asking prices.
yes i see GOAT, stockx, ebay sold items, various other platform zebra prices and yes theyre selling "cash" at lowest 1.2-1.3k.... stores and ppl still sellin them for 1.6-1.8k+...

either way did i give up too much for them?

i factored in the wait time to sell shoes individually and then % cuts of stockx/goat/consignments into my decision as well

asking on value i guess and not personal preference on what how much you want a shoe

ppl been asking for 3x yeezys + cash or even 4x yeezys for trading for 1x zebra

japan black nmd's are bricks these days and Oreo/750CB are extras i have....I really wanted the zebra but also didnt want to give too much for it so thats why im asking NT if it was fair, too much or I got a good deal

Since you have extra then yeah sure but if it were singles you had I much rather have the rotation to wear.

Last edited:
Last edited:
the UV trick was already talked about literally a week ago... and was already replicated

http://niketalk.com/t/660039/adidas...-2017-thread-no-lcs-please/3390#post_27657321

but yes they just started shipping so time is running out on this way to legit check
okay, you were "first" heh...didnt see a discussion..just a brief mention...yes "heard" of this since march 1st but the videos of production and videos/pics of finish fakes with it are just surfacing this week...by time they ship out of china (several to 10days+) leads that they could potentially be here very soon

do u know if these fakes are also now good on the inside and box tag?

anyone know of other good legit checks for the zebras?

So got an email from stockx saying there was an issue with the breds i ordered. Wouldnt say what the issue was but fortunately they matched me with another seller for no additional cost.

Same thing happen with some belugas I ordered from goat two weeks ago. However goat told me what the issue was... it was a small mark on the heel I was being petty and ordered another pair for an extra $15 call me petty wap

View media item 2363674

Last edited:
congrats man, youve been talking about those forever [emoji]128514[/emoji] Best feeling in the world...I'm good till the dark greens.

Yes sir finally lol... next up those kaw 4 for trading purposes and the greens as well. I'm not messing with the nursing home pill distributors creams

Same thing happen with some belugas I ordered from goat two weeks ago. However goat told me what the issue was... it was a small mark on the heel I was being petty and ordered another pair for an extra $15 call me petty wap

View media item 2363674

Are you kidding me. :lol:

Step outside once and youre gonna have a ton of marks like that on the sole.

Last edited:
I'm sure that mark would have come off with just a finger rub, not even requiring any acetone.

But I guess some people do prefer it to be "perfect".

I'm sure that mark would have come off with just a finger rub, not even requiring any acetone.

But I guess some people do prefer it to be "perfect".

for sure

but the ironic thing is yeezys aren't perfect :rofl:

quality control is horrible with the glue stains and casing cracking to name a few flaws :lol:

for sure

but the ironic thing is yeezys aren't perfect
roll.gif

quality control is horrible with the glue stains and casing cracking to name a few flaws
laugh.gif
Yeah I agree, but that's because people look at it from a 700USD price tag.

If looking at the 220USD I think it's fine.

What I don't get is, how are GOAT and StockX validating pairs if replicas are picking up on the little details included on legitimate pairs?

What I don't get is, how are GOAT and StockX validating pairs if replicas are picking up on the little details included on legitimate pairs?

I'm guessing the boost. Fakes aren't as squishy as real boost when you press down on it.

Speaking of Stockx, someone in the boost thread bought TW 1.0 UBs and got sent 2 right shoes LMAO

How does this get past StockX verification??? who mans is authenticating this?

View media item 2363642

Last edited:
is it me or does the pk on the bred v2 fits slighter tighter than the zebras? 

View media item 2363875
View media item 2363876
View media item 2363877
They both kind of have different shape in the toe area.
your breds look like they're 1-2 sizes smaller than the zebras lol

Is the color white that makes them seem bigger, that's the first thing I thought once I unboxed my pair once I put it on it felt them same as my other v2s

yeah, they're both a sz.10 though...breds looks tighter and slimmer in person to me.

LOL i thought i was the only one who noticed breds looked slim when I unboxed/tried them on

wore my red stripe on the other foot and they were both the same shape/fit [emoji]129300[/emoji]

trippy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom