ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3950.GIF

Phone died Michigan NTer’s But Michigan has a nice LITTLE restock on Yeezy’s. Glow 750’s, Breds, Zebras & Belugas @Mr.Alans. Only 1 of 2 if each pair. Smh. I left empty handed. I didn’t want no Foamposites lol.

The Restock was major had Cool Grey 11’s Concord’s and Bred’s. Even 2009 Space Jam’s. Yeezys were the main target tho.

The Restock was major had Cool Grey 11’s Concord’s and Bred’s. Even 2009 Space Jam’s. Yeezys were the main target tho.

Which Mr.Alans

Edit: just saw on IG. When in gods name did they open up or plan that location on 14 and gratiot :lol:

They’re poppin up everywhere

I hope YM is off on their sizing "prediction". I went with my normal adidas size on wave runners, not .5 up like they are saying.

Been away for a while. For those that missed out on the pre-order for the 700s ( like myself )..these HAVE TO release on ADC so I wouldn't worry. YS probably a quick field test but no way they'll keep it exclusive. Just my .02

I hope YM is off on their sizing "prediction". I went with my normal adidas size on wave runners, not .5 up like they are saying.

The early reports in this thread were they are fitting .5 to a full size big. Idk what yeezy mafia is saying but some dude in here who has connects inside kanye's circle said they are big

Been away for a while. For those that missed out on the pre-order for the 700s ( like myself )..these HAVE TO release on ADC so I wouldn't worry. YS probably a quick field test but no way they'll keep it exclusive. Just my .02

YeezyMafia and their tomfoolery are saying the OG colorway will not see another release but other colors will. And honestly i like the OG but i like the gum sole's that were posted in here a lot too. I got lucky enough to get a pre-order in for the OG but if the gum sole release is close by and some what easy...i would resell ogs to fund that purchase.

Last edited:
I got lucky enough to get a pre-order in for the OG but if the gum sole release is close by and some what easy...i would resell ogs to fund that purchase.

Been diggin' the model since day 1 and I've been anticipating my pre-order to come in like crazy, but now I'm thinkin the same as you, keep on ice and wait for gums to drop

Is the rumor still true that all 700s from here on out are $250 and that the OGs were marked up just because they were a YS exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom