ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway.. has there been any news on when the YS clothing will be shipped out? Feels like it's been a while since it dropped. Searched around the web and found nothing but maybe I missed it

Anyway.. has there been any news on when the YS clothing will be shipped out? Feels like it's been a while since it dropped. Searched around the web and found nothing but maybe I missed it

i think it said shipping was in NOV... i could be wrong tho

Thought it said something like 3-6 weeks or something like that...

700’s were specific in saying November 1st but the clothing was just a generic timeframe as far as I remember...

they said they had more delays via email

Same Dudes arguing that ppl copping 700s cuz Kanye copped Chelsea boots cuz of Kanye ‍♂️

?
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
6719D00E-1FE5-44A7-B1BC-8E177242947D.jpeg
I ordered the Powerphases via StockX to Sweden less than 2 weeks ago and they arrived today. Have to say it’s a crazy clean shoe. Love that cream color and some hype behind it never hurts too as well as having a shoe which never released here :wink: Just waiting for a european version of GOAT/StockX now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom