ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the 700s you see on social media are fakes...

i think it was in the comments of some posts can remember which " yeezy" account. but lots of fakes of the 700s floating around by sample factories

if they dont come from YS, dont buy them.. your plug is not as important as they say or think they are .lol.. unless damm kim k hands them the shoes herself :rofl:

I think that homeless dude in Virgil's circle has real 700's. And Virgil has real 700's obviously lol

“BOOST” “WAVE”
“I QUOTED YOUR POST”
“NIKETALK”

I like a couple of the nike designs, but overall, I find Virgil Ablah overrated.

99% of the 700s you see on social media are fakes...

i think it was in the comments of some posts can remember which " yeezy" account. but lots of fakes of the 700s floating around by sample factories

if they dont come from YS, dont buy them.. your plug is not as important as they say or think they are .lol.. unless damm kim k hands them the shoes herself :rofl:

I agree. I have some factory in China trying to sell me some. Sent pics of them and I can’t tell the difference. Would assume there’s some built in reflective maybe the factory doesn’t know about yet.

Did see a post of those black sploges in the mid with a strange reflective look. Dunno if the fakes have them.

But yeah, anyone not associated with Ye or adidas is rockin fakes for sure n

Saw this over on IG...

31262517-0864-4476-B692-3970DA58D88A.jpeg

Just saw Questlove wearing Blue V2s with a yellow stripe and black midsole. Are these real Yeezys? I can't see him wearing fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom