ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
General rule of thumb has been to size down on all Yeezy clothing. Anyone who owns mainline Yeezy Season stuff knows how obnoxiously oversized their clothing is

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 10.21.49 AM.png

General rule of thumb has been to size down on all Yeezy clothing. Anyone who owns mainline Yeezy Season stuff knows how obnoxiously oversized their clothing is
Yeah but with the sizing measurement on the Adidas site one would think it’s safe to go off of those. Unfortunately some were in between sizes and sized up thinking they could use the drawstring to tighten up the waist like 99% of sweat/track pants are like

Just won a second pair from NiceKicks LA raffle and without thinking grabbed the same size small I ordered from YS. Turns out they're a little too big waist wise. I'm a size 30 and small for everything and these were pretty much sliding off me. No strings to tighten up either. Time to find an XS I guess :smh:

shooot that small this way. local buddy.

ill see if i can find an XS

Just won a second pair from NiceKicks LA raffle and without thinking grabbed the same size small I ordered from YS. Turns out they're a little too big waist wise. I'm a size 30 and small for everything and these were pretty much sliding off me. No strings to tighten up either. Time to find an XS I guess :smh:

Damn my exact stats and I got the small too

Not afraid to admit it and I know I ragged on them at first, but with the recent pics of the 700's they are definitely growing on me. Not worth the $300 price tag to me though when I can grab some 997/998's for $200 (I'm sure my stance on that will change soon too though:lol:)

Also not a huge fan of the colors on the OG model.

Not afraid to admit it and I know I ragged on them at first, but with the recent pics of the 700's they are definitely growing on me. Not worth the $300 price tag to me though when I can grab some 997/998's for $200 (I'm sure my stance on that will change soon too though:lol:)

Also not a huge fan of the colors on the OG model.

That sand colorway with the Beluga, OG 750, Turtle dove-like lacing is my personal favorite. I got in on these and I'm glad I did. I feel you gotta just pull the trigger when something like that happens and unless you're hurting for money (whole other topic re: buying sneakers), you'll get your money back, at worst, down the line.

i can cook on 350s on adc but not these pants LOL. got in the “Place Order” loop unfortunately. still wondering if kith and a ma maniere dropping online
:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom