ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah keep the 2.0's and drop the Green's...

Miss me with the rest of those colorways though...MAYBE the Red pair...

Ordered the Maroon Calabasas pants on YS the second they dropped (with 2-3 day shipping)...and STILL haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet. SMH!

Coming soon according to YS...

4CF2C5AF-098C-490B-ABD8-C5269692DB64.png

Last edited:
Looks like an all white colorway of that feet you wear tech model that leaked a while back, just without the gum outsole...

Think there were pics of him in a black pair too...

Save yourself the headache and aggregation and just go buy the Tubular Instincts looks basically the same...

But I did all my homework, put in all the work, and I still didn’t get Zebras...
did u remember to take your vitamins and say all your prayers brotherrrrrr.

honestly theres a lot of cool dudes i'm interacting with on NT now, so I hope u cook next drop man!

my plug has always been through the holy brother JPS

Ordered the Maroon Calabasas pants on YS the second they dropped (with 2-3 day shipping)...and STILL haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation yet. SMH!

is this your first time ordering from YS?

i finally just got shipping info overnight, so you should (hopefully) get it very soon.

is this your first time ordering from YS?
YS is hit or miss with shipping I feel like. one drop they get everything out within a couple of days, others it takes a week or two

Last edited:
i hate u guys LMAO.

apparently someone posted in the Preme thread that I was doing oops. didnt even realize my inbox was flooded bc new NT doesnt show alert for it

but srs

Vino the OG Pa

Mine haven’t shipped either. Almost better to just cancel the order and pick up on resale. About the same price after CA tax and that crazy shipping price.

i hate u guys LMAO.

apparently someone posted in the Preme thread that I was doing oops. didnt even realize my inbox was flooded bc new NT doesnt show alert for it

but srs

Vino the OG Pa

IMG_2807.GIF

Seriously though, the number of lurkers/irregulars that just pop into inbox since the new site is quite disturbing. Flat out asking for stuff. Stop that.

Edit:

All sales final for the pants on YS. Can't cancel

Right.
How's dude going to cancel anything when YS doesn't even answer?

I would call my credit card company and let them deal with it. If they don’t answer them you just get the charge back. Obviously wait another week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom