ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Can you change the name of a VIP account before registering for a drop? I'll be on a plane back to Florida during the afternoon. Might not have time to pick up reservations

A936C5D8-9C56-48BC-B481-133D65B66068.jpeg

Baggy pants or wider pants, either long or cropped. Not too skinny though. Here is how I styled my Balenciaga Triple S yesterday for example.

The TS's are fine with normal pants or jeans. Overthinking isn't necessary. I guess you could say that's the beauty of 'dad shoes' for those of us already living in dad-land...

Can you change the name of a VIP account before registering for a drop? I'll be on a plane back to Florida during the afternoon. Might not have time to pick up reservations

Yep, just change the default address/billing address on the account on desktop and reopen the apps. I believe you can change after you win, just have to change it before 9PM the night before they print out the raffle winners.

Man I wish is was that easy to obtain yeezy's in my area. I'll be lucky to even get 1 pair out of all of them lol.

Found the first big flaw with fake 700s, it's about the only thing that's very wrong on them for the time being though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom