ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked in a warehouse in college where I literally spent most of my time reading comic books and sleeping off hangovers. I bet YS is just like that. They probably have so much fun.

Dude’s Still Holding On To Hope That These 700 Were A One And Done “PreOrder”? :lol:

Writings BEEN On The Wall Fella’s, Sorry To Say!

Sell Your Coveted PreOrdered Pairs Now And Cop 2-3 Down The Line With The Profits :wink:

I just want to see evidence of this so called restock to come. Only thing anybody has to go off so far is ym saying they won’t release again and even though they have been wrong before, I’ve found their information to be correct more than not.

I just want to see evidence of this so called restock to come. Only thing anybody has to go off so far is ym saying they won’t release again and even though they have been wrong before, I’ve found their information to be correct more than not.

Theyve been pretty firm about the OG 700s not releasing again and only bring a YS exclusive so while they have been wrong before I don’t thibk they are in this case

resellers nervous, people who didn't want to give YS a loan for months nervous

giphy.webp

Tried cancelling my 1 month + placed order of infant v2's from Kids Supply.
and dude replied saying, No you cant cancel, you just got to wait until we got your **** ready and then we'll ship to you when ready.
stay tight..

like dude really.... makes me think if kim k got rob kardasian a job as a CS rep..

Try cancelling my 1 month + placed order of infant v2's from Kids Supply.
and dude replied saying, No you cant cancel, you just got to wait until we got your **** ready and then we'll ship to you when ready.
stay tight..

like dude really.... makes me think if kim k got rob kardasian a job as a CS rep..
Stay Tight!!

Dudes will ***** and moan about YM not knowing anything but come in here and pull stuff out of their *** all day long and act like its gospel lmao.

Tried cancelling my 1 month + placed order of infant v2's from Kids Supply.
stay tight..

chargeback

Just copped me a pair of 700s GEEKED
Now time to go have a blast at complexcon :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom