ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
belugas going up/down/same when 2.0 beluga drops?

Also can I get a PC on a beluga 1.0?

Thinking of caving in on 1.0

1.0 price has been stagnant for months now. This time of year is also when broke boys usually flip quick to get other sneakers so it's a good time to buy IMO.

IMG_0558.jpg

I don't see uggs

Those blue tints. All this beluga and peeped talk.

Think the tints are up there wh belugas. Fight me.

Man I've seen some cringe-worthy outfits with these pants. I saw a guy at Target wearing the maroon pants, zebras, Supreme Nas tee and Supreme box logo hat. I almost laughed out loud. Me, personally, would pair these pants with solid colored top and solid pair of 350s (cream or bred). Saw another with these pants and Off White 1s and its just....yikes. No.
Peak

Gah, itching to just buy for $550.00 preorder for the Beluga 2.0's.

I'm tempted to just do a bunch of ATC's, buy a preorder, and also go team manual on release day. Knowing my luck, everything fails somehow.

yeah I was debating on using one too. 2-1 so you can kind of break even lol

Still debating on what laces to put on these when they arrive tomorrow. To me, that yellow still just doesn't work.

What color/pattern would you guys try?

Beluga 2.0 is way more superior over 1.0. The big orange stripe was so tacky...I know I'm in the minority...Had to sell it. I truly believe Beluga 1.0 wouldn't be hyped if it didn't release first.
That stripe WAS the shoe. Without that boldness the shoe wouldn’t have been asmassive as it was (it’d still have been huge but not MAD net shared image/hype like it was). For me the stripe was so mad it was the number 1 attraction. I still love it.

The only change I’ve ever stated in here is for a zebra pattern all over version.

That’d be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom