ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy supply takes money for 5 months in advance to pre-order these shoes. You would think they could spring the extra $2.00 to add signature confirmation to their packages. They know the prices of their releases. They know that even at those prices, you still cannot buy/get access these shoes on a secondary market for the same prices.

Worst part is UPS says now that I filed the claim, that it is out of their hands and I have to contact the company. You think these losers at Yeezy Supply are going to take the 6 minutes out of their pompous lives to read my emails- No. It makes for a better image to be impossible to reach and run like an underground warehouse.

Have a little sense. Be a professional, big boy company and ship your packages with a carrier who requires signature confirmation. I'm going to end up demanding to speak to Kanye lol.

image.png

Man its so crazy to see what these kids are posting on IG... everyones like "would you buy these if they werent Yeezys"

I mean, im old enough to remember collecting baseball cards as a kid.. collectors who collect ANYTHING all want the same thing.. the rarest, most sought after cards/coins/guns/shoes/art/you-name-it

The principles are extremely basic. Feel bad for these kids who dont understand this basic concept, growing up to be salty mf's :smokin

/rant

yeah but they have hand-held touch screen computers that allow them to see boobs at any moment whereas i had to watch crappy cable movies after my parents went to bed so i don't feel too bad for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom