ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody familiar wit the Finishline in Toledo, Ohio. I think it’s Franklin mall. Wondering if it’s worth a hour drive to enter the raffle. Won’t waste my time if it’s hella rigged lol

Wrong. I’m rocking em plenty. Now I’m one of the only ones I’ve seen with legit pears, fakes are popular up here. I’m a Phoenix transplant tho that could be a factor
if u a transplant dat don't count..I'm talking bout dem potato boys

Still one of the best V2s if not THE best V2 IMO
kkocPnul.jpg

Man I will never forget the Moonrock fiasco, waited up aall day for ADC to drop and nothing.

Or was it the OT's ?. Dropped at consortiums only. Not ADC. Was sooo pissed. Or

Anybody familiar wit the Finishline in Toledo, Ohio. I think it’s Franklin mall. Wondering if it’s worth a hour drive to enter the raffle. Won’t waste my time if it’s hella rigged lol

Gotta give those familiar with that area a chance to read your first post

Man I will never forget the Moonrock fiasco, waited up aall day for ADC to drop and nothing.

Or was it the OT's ?. Dropped at consortiums only. Not ADC. Was sooo pissed. Or

MR

Dropped on y3

Where do you guys see the Wave Runner 700's settling at? I'm looking for a pair...

I would rather trade my Zebras, Core Whites, or KITH UB's instead of cashing out though lol

P.S. who's ready for an all-nighter for these Semi-Frozen v2's? I personally think they aren't all that, but will try to cop for Wave Runner bait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom