ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sitting out this release... hope everyone who wants it can get it.... will be back forthe aftermath and beluga 2.0 lol

Honestly the stock photos look better for the Frozen yellows, I actually check them out at a consignment shop yesterday I wasn't blown away and a lot of on foots on Instagram are so so

Honestly the stock photos look better for the Frozen yellows, I actually check them out at a consignment shop yesterday I wasn't blown away and a lot of on foots on Instagram are so so

tumblr_inline_oq201qA47M1spvbs0_250.gif

Before the drop tomorrow, does anyone know how to fix the disappearing captchas on ADC? It's been happening to me since the Hu drop and I just want the one click captcha, thanks.

Before the drop tomorrow, does anyone know how to fix the disappearing captchas on ADC? It's been happening to me since the Hu drop and I just want the one click captcha, thanks.

Hey that's my personal opinion I was so stoked to get these, even more than the other two releases but checking then out in person I'm not that crazy about them

Try using a different browser. I found google chrome to have captcha issues, whereas Safari worked

Did you guys get a confirmation email from sns after you entered? Cant find anything in my email but Im sure I entered :lol:

Oh wait, Im pretty sure I entered the Peebra raffle too but didnt get a confirmation on it . . I did get a confirmation for the FoG Vans. My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom