ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DFDCE43-B7AB-4080-A521-5B940522D506.jpeg

Looking real nice. Hopefully I can snag a pair for the gym cuz my breds are beat.

I see these being just like the cream's. 2.0's are going to be well stocked, but let's not forget that lot's of people are still going to strike out.

Here comes the various Sheihk questions that will fill up the next 5 pages. Folks just too lazy down signup for the raffle, go store and get the codes, and download the apps for raffle entry.

I signed up for the online raffle. How does that work? Online order or in store pick up if you win? I’m assuming online order because they don’t specify location when you enter...?

Here comes the various Sheihk questions that will fill up the next 5 pages. Folks just too lazy down signup for the raffle, go store and get the codes, and download the apps for raffle entry.
Don’t know if it’s a matter of being “too lazy”. Personally if you do have to go the physical location, I would have no problem driving to all the Bay Area location (new park, south land, bayfair) and post the codes here for everyone to use. That’s y I was asking

have they done qr codes via the app before?

Anybody familiar wit the Finishline in Toledo, Ohio. I think it’s Franklin mall. Wondering if it’s worth a hour drive to enter the raffle. Won’t waste my time if it’s hella rigged lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom