ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEA9A32E-6CFC-4A85-8667-0C713ACEF0CE.jpeg

Pls ship

honestly, its just okay.. high on the looks, low on the delivery.. wifey wanted it ( no surprise there) and its a cool car just has some quirks....brakes squeak, dealer said theres nothing they can do, cars not even 2 years old SMH.. brakes went out @1k miles.....before the first service! lol

we got a lot of compliments, white wh black wheels, pano roof and tinted windows so its kinda like a storm trooper.. idk if we'd lease another one...
love RR for the looks. Would only lease for the headaches and depreciation, so you smart for that. ‍♂️ 2k cats 80+ k cars this #richNT

Yes, I won their raffle on the last zebra release. A few of us here won.
when it told you to accept the prize and click add to cart, did it go straight to your account settings?
im guessing you have to wait for the specific time they give you to complete the purchase no?

Well that’s off the list then.

hehe i mean, its not bad, she has the baby rr so idk if the full size sport is any better.. lease tho because those depreciate like a MF as I'm sure you know.... When her lease is up we're looking at the new Range, the Velar, or perhaps a Macan ..my wife has an itch for a new Mustang 5.0..idk tho..shes all over the place haha.. i worry about her driving a 5.0....shes got a heavy foot, tends to be very aggressive..not sure a stang would be a smart choice god forbid

you in the market?

when it told you to accept the prize and click add to cart, did it go straight to your account settings?
im guessing you have to wait for the specific time they give you to complete the purchase no?

It wasnt active for like a day and a half we had to wait for them to enable it before it would let us check out. They kept us updated with emails and an instagram post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom