ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the closest I've ever been to copping a yeezy online. Next week I'm going hard as hell to get at least 5 pairs and I'm selling all but 1 for the high #SaltyAF
Same here...Granted I don't try that hard for them, but never got through splash on ADC before. Definitely never carted a pair before (this was my first time using YS as well today).

Next week it is. (I still got ADC open though, JIC)

i do believe location plays a big role for getting through on YS….im about 20 min away from where they ship from..and have yet to miss out on any drops i go for. was on the product page before it was even tweeted out by anyone and only had one quick captcha…i even clicked "keep shopping" on accident, hesitated for 5 or so seconds trying to see if it was still in my cart to avoid adding doubles/cancelled decided to hit add to cart again and it only had one in there….also made a bunch of typos with my info that i had to go back and fix…so yeah….i was not fast by any means for the actual check out process.

Vpn it is then

U cant add to cart because All sizes taken by bots and scripts!

Its happened b4!

Also, the next colorway is alittle more available. Retailers like Ruvilla and Pacsun will be getting them. So, if you like the colorway and do your homework. Higher chances of copping. Good luck fam

Hope we get our order before Thanksgiving. In Cali so might be cutting it close so we'll see when that shipping confirmation comes through

Congrats to those that ate. YS is usually gold for me but my kids distracted me and I failed to realize I was reloading the password page... it’s all good, I got mad lucky last week and got the HU NMD. Oh and ADC is for the birds.

JOKE!

I got through about 20 times to add to cart, then it hangs when you click add to bag, wtf!

Had two windows open and received a message too many people from the same household were trying to access the site so I was kicked off the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom