ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
W on yeezy supply while waiting in line at the nice kicks raffle. Won a human race 30 mins after the yeezy W! November has been good so far!

It doesn't look like resell price has changed much compared to before the drop. I would've thought that prices would've risen after all the saltiness this morning.

I really don't care if people believe me or not I got all 4 from YS manually just cause your mad today doesn't mean you have to take your anger out on others. There's always next week
The rich become richer, while the poor become poorer

There’s no next week

I don’t think they will release something similar like .... frozen blue, frozen orange

Still bless those who ate well

Used bot, didn’t use bot, good internet, bad internet

But I won’t buy resell, because $1000 could do so much more, or, buy 4 pairs of Jordan Black Cement 3s

the YS restock was definitely from cancelled orders.... idk how they got cancelled but i know each person ordered one
23593395_10212976867208238_1787788520691429057_o.jpg
23659634_1750698064949199_8864692584827576636_n.jpg

I hope I can land on the Beluga 2.0s. IF I can get multiple, ill definitely try to trade for pairs I don't have like the Peebras from today, striped pairs etc etc

Im literally doing what a lot of people that are hitting are doing but I guess I just have some REALLY TERRIBLE luck with Yeezys

It doesn't look like resell price has changed much compared to before the drop. I would've thought that prices would've risen after all the saltiness this morning.

They did drop to 850-900. Now they're going back up. Everyone should be glad these were the less desired color to release this limited. Take a doper colorway with this kind of distribution and resale would be 1500-2000 already if you struck out.

not mad at all. I got one. But I am doing exactly what anyone manual is doing w multiple devices and multiple IP addies and have done this on every drop and never scored 4 except for the Creams, which were the most plentiful so was obviously possible. ZERO CHANCE you copped 4 yourself for such a rare, $1k resale release. Not salty, just salty on liars.

Just let it go man. It is what it is. People cop multiples on every YS drop. Congrats on copping your pair. A lot of us came out with nothing.

Multiple pairs is possible on YS. Once you get through the line you can go back and purchase as many as you want without having to bypass it again.

Different shipping/card required?

I couldn’t move to cart without changing my shipping info (like Supreme)

Just let it go man. It is what it is. People cop multiples on every YS drop. Congrats on copping your pair. A lot of us came out with nothing.

No. It is not possible for a person who is not botting to score 4 pairs of a release that likely had less than 2,500 in the US and SAME demand as any other V2. Impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom