ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Shiekh change their in store raffle? You can only select one store? You used to be able to sign up for multiple stores

FNL app is confusing.. don't know how to enter online via app unless its a in person raffle thing.

McYeezys in hand! Kind of growing on me...
IMG_9174.JPG

Question.. just looking for some opinions to get insight.

I like both Zebra & Bred V2's to an equal level. If you had to sell one of them, which one would it be?

Question. I missed out on YS because I didn’t realize that the password page was not the correct one to refresh and that we had to go back to the home page. Is that how it has been on previous releases as well? Or was this a new change? Just trying to get prepared for the belugas

Question. I missed out on YS because I didn’t realize that the password page was not the correct one to refresh and that we had to go back to the home page. Is that how it has been on previous releases as well? Or was this a new change? Just trying to get prepared for the belugas
Always has been like that

I’m behind 1,717 messages but I just wanted to say NiceKicks was a ****ing waste of time. Only good thing today was picking up my OW AM97’s.

Smfh.

wait when finishline releases via app .. that preety much means their website right? but its via their app or do they do a raffle via their app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom