ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
10+ people already lined up at Water Tower.

Get to these raffles early. Tickets will start to be done before noon if this is the trend.
Good look bro. Was considering which FNL's to hit in the chicagoland area as well. No to the water tower as I am 45 mins away. If I'm lucky I think I can hit three of these spots. What sucks is the ine that is closest to me is the least busiest but I'm still gonna hit them first so whatever.

Having kids is clutch for Footsites...Socks and shoes for the little ones are purchased regularly...All adds to that head start time when drops come along...
I buy my kiddos shoes from city sports...better prices plus I haggle with the owner to lower the price even more.

Fnl by me already handing out tickets. Got there at 1015 was first in line Eblens handing them out too at 11
I just rolled out of bed to take my morning glory...I better call now to see whats what. I swear I will take my unshowered *** up there for a ticket.

Worker at this FNL is just staring at me and the other dude outside the store lol. Just open up bro!!!

Should be able to knock out 4 or 5 FNL before Noon if this dude gets either he program.

Also FNL said no stock online, either in store raffle or their new app. But if I recall corr ctly the FNL app was garbage for big relelases. I remember I tried it right when it came out and it crashed nonstop
Good look bro. Was considering which FNL's to hit in the chicagoland area as well. No to the water tower as I am 45 mins away. If I'm lucky I think I can hit three of these spots. What sucks is the ine that is closest to me is the least busiest but I'm still gonna hit them first so whatever.

Which mall you going to first bro? We’re prob gonna cross paths at some point today lol.

Worker at this FNL is just staring at me and the other dude outside the store lol. Just open up bro!!!

Should be able to knock out 4 or 5 FNL before Noon if this dude gets either he program.

Also FNL said no stock online, either in store raffle or their new app. But if I recall corr ctly the FNL app was garbage for big relelases. I remember I tried it right when it came out and it crashed nonstop

Which mall you going to first bro? We’re prob gonna cross paths at some point today lol.
Louis Joliet first. Im think fox valley after that then head to oak brook. After that either north riverside (but that's probably a bad bet for a 3rd stop) or Orland square.

FV, Yorktown, North Riverside, Chi Ridge for me. See where I stand after that. Also got to hit up FA on State Street today so it’s gonna be a busy day of driving.

Fox Valley always a good visit. Don’t seem to ever have a lot of people show up for their raffles, almost always hit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom