ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1675.PNG
IMG_1673.PNG
IMG_1673.PNG
IMG_1675.PNG

Should have made the drive to Rancho, could have linked for Breakfast and talked about the same shot we talk about on here, or just stared at our phones

Dam dude I didn't know you were local. Maybe next time for sure.

So annoying i missed the raffle by 2min. Lol. Now I gotta drive my *** down to MV and strike out on that raffle too.

Currently in ATL due to the Hawks game last night. Thought about going to every FNL on the list but I have no clue how I’d get back here in time to pickup on Sat. morning.

Sweatergod I hate living in an area that doesn’t get ****. You cats with multiple retail options are lucky as hell.

Online raffles or bust for me. :smh: :smh:

Big fan of when I see my local code posted so i don’t have to do the ole switcheroo. Thanks dudes

Currently in ATL due to the Hawks game last night. Thought about going to every FNL on the list but I have no clue how I’d get back here in time to pickup on Sat. morning.

Sweatergod I hate living in an area that doesn’t get ****. You cats with multiple retail options are lucky as hell.

Online raffles or bust for me. :smh: :smh:
Raffle now think later

Serious question: I live in the sticks so my only option is online (except fnl near me had a raffle for the first time) - what does a "head start" give you? For in-store pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom