ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a rookie question. This will be my first time trying to get yeezys on the app, which I've figured out the procedure on that. Does FL/Champs/FA typically open early on launch days? I have to work later on Saturday and I wanted to plan accordingly. Just looking for some insight from those who have done this before on what to expect.

if I can get a couple pairs I will feel better about yesterday's turn out
anyone know how to by pass a the forbidden 403 error message on norse? I think my page monitor got me blocked.. i turned it off but ive still been gettin the message for a couple of hours
clear cookies and cache

I have a rookie question. This will be my first time trying to get yeezys on the app, which I've figured out the procedure on that. Does FL/Champs/FA typically open early on launch days? I have to work later on Saturday and I wanted to plan accordingly. Just looking for some insight from those who have done this before on what to expect.
Yes like 8

Next weekend will be a long release, so clear your Saturday afternoon if you plan on trying online.

The # I heard was 100-125k pairs TOTAL online worldwide for ADC (US/UK/Canada/AU, etc). That alone is probably equal or close to cream #'s, for those keeping track. :wink:

Not sure how it would split up, but it looks like Canada SHOULD finally get more than 60 pair on a release. :lol:
10+ pairs easy

Yeah Fashion Show Shiekh. You live closer to Town Square? The Shiekhs there is also having it. Raffle does not end today if you can’t make it out. FTL Fashion Show would not let me check in. They said to come back tomorrow. I just used a code from this thread to check in.

What was the reason Fashion Show didn’t let you check in?

Yeah Fashion Show Shiekh. You live closer to Town Square? The Shiekhs there is also having it. Raffle does not end today if you can’t make it out. FTL Fashion Show would not let me check in. They said to come back tomorrow. I just used a code from this thread to check in.
Naw I'm much closer to the strip lol but I'll be more flexible after work tomorrow. Which one would you think is have a better chance at? I' also gonna check out undefeated tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Nothing else to do

It’s really random. I ate on creams but zebras I couldn’t get through for as much pairs as there was

Hoping to hit in store so I don’t gotta be mad if I don’t get past splash.
Both creams and zebras I sat at the splash for 3 hours. No lie right when I gave up jumped in the shower and got out the shoes were on my screen but couldnt cart anything! Not once but TWICE that happened. That false hope that you through at the end hurts but it hurts when it happens twice smh

I'm ready for a v3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171119-203314.jpg
    Screenshot_20171119-203314.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 111
Barely anyone got past it bro. Only 1,600 pairs for the USA

still a crapshot even for beluga but gonna last much longer

I got through but only like 200 pairs left. Couldn't cart anything. I solved a 1000 captchas kept saying already reserved. Did so many that it wouldn't bring them up had to refresh and go back to Splash. I got through 3 times and came up empty.

If you have the option of checking in and getting the extra minute why not just go and do it? Of course you have a better chance with 10M, and of course you might still hit with 9m. You need every possible advantage. Regardless of the rumors of high stock you hit up every store you can like these are the rarest MFs to drop this year.

I forgot about Shiekh when I was at the mall. They are doing QR code instead of putting in the code on their page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom