ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Would take offwhites over yeezys easily

Nahh haha, i meant the way adidas releases things is much better than nike.
never been able to cop anything hyped from Nike (ovo, off whites, preludes/FTB kobes) but was able to hit on yebras and zebras 1st release

Size 10 in women’s? Damn!!
My homegirl wears size 11 in men’s tho.
She played ball at Texas tech.

tenor.gif

never been able to cop anything hyped from Nike (ovo, off whites, preludes/FTB kobes) but was able to hit on yebras and zebras 1st release

both companies releases are Trash TBH if it wasnt for the footsite apps and Early SNKRS debut i wouldnt have certain limited kicks but enough of that ARE THERE ANY CODES AROUND :rofl:

True. Usually clean up on yeezys, and limited Nike’s are a pain in the ***

Found out about the off-white releasing today last night, got all my buddies to try with me. Went 1/63 with me hitting on the prestos. I pulled an all nighter for the peebra's but somehow missed out on both YS and ADC - will be trading prestos + cash to add to the collection, even though they are my least favorite color yet next to the colored stripes.

Were they supposed to call today?

Roosevelt seemed like theyd call today... Green Acres gave so many different responses. One employee said they weren't doing the raffle at all yesterday. Another said they were doing it "today" (yesterday), then a 3rd told us the manager told them the day before that they aren't doing the raffle till Monday and if we wanted to waste our time waiting for it to be 11pm when they open just to be told there's no raffle then we can go ahead. Manager finally came and said "Yeah we're doing raffles today...AND tomorrow (Monday)." Idk how that's gonna work then or when they'll actually call if ever.

Roosevelt seemed like theyd call today... Green Acres gave so many different responses. One employee said they weren't doing the raffle at all yesterday. Another said they were doing it "today" (yesterday), then a 3rd told us the manager told them the day before that they aren't doing the raffle till Monday and if we wanted to waste our time waiting for it to be 11pm when they open just to be told there's no raffle then we can go ahead. Manager finally came and said "Yeah we're doing raffles today...AND tomorrow (Monday)." Idk how that's gonna work then or when they'll actually call if ever.
Green Acres didn’t even have the normal finishline raffle tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom