ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you buy?

Yesterday online. Chat is telling me that they should ship today, and that the points could be added as early as tomorrow but as late as 72 hours from when they ship.

Hoping that it updates quickly, but not putting a lot into it.

Edit: Just logged back into the app with old login, and it still shows that the cutoff date is 4 days away (Thursday at 4pm local time)... so I think I should be good, as long I get my updated points before then? Which should happen, since it should ship tonight and then worst case 72 hours from them. Lot of shoulds in there.

Last edited:
Anyone get a call from Pentagon City, or Tysons? Guy at Pentagon didn’t know when they were making calls when I asked him yesterday. He said maybe Monday, or throughout the week.

Anyone get a call from Pentagon City, or Tysons? Guy at Pentagon didn’t know when they were making calls when I asked him yesterday. He said maybe Monday, or throughout the week.
Still waiting on those locations also, Not sure if they called yet or not

none of the apps are showing size 14 for the 2.0's
now i have to take my chances online ugh

so my 10 min headstarts are for the wifey now lol

never won a kickusa instore raffle..lets see if they bless me with this new system

Yesterday online. Chat is telling me that they should ship today, and that the points could be added as early as tomorrow but as late as 72 hours from when they ship.

Edit: Just logged back into the app with old login, and it still shows that the cutoff date is 4 days away (Thursday at 4pm local time)... so I think I should be good, as long I get my updated points before then? Which should happen, since it should ship tonight and then worst case 72 hours from them. Lot of shoulds in there.

always go in store and purchase .. you can still go in store and purchase now

I'm in same boat ordered yesterday. Half of the items shipped earlier today still have two more things to ship. Idk if any malls going to be open Thanksgiving might have only 9 min

always go in store and purchase .. you can still go in store and purchase now

Too late now though right? Customer Service said even if I went and bought **** today, it still might take up to 72 hours to load to my Star Club.

So not sure if it is worth buying another $225+ worth of ****, that still might not update by the deadline

Will belugas 2.0s get me OW AM 90s ?

At the moment its a pretty even trade, but once Beluga 2.0s release you'd probably have to add a little cash.

Both are going for going around 550 on the secondary atm, but the Yeezys have way higher production numbers for their release, so alot more resellers will be undercutting each other before the holidays which will bring the price of them down compared to the 90's.

I feel like you're not far off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom