ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows what the best location spoofer on a Note 8/android that would work for the Adidas confirmed app? I'm just 10 minutes outside the zone but have to be at work at that time.... any help is much appreciated.

Remember , just because a labeled was created doesn’t mean it’s confirmed. Ordered Creams from YS before and 2 months later it was still in “label created”. Ended up filing a chargeback. I wasn’t banned cause i was able to get powerphase and zebras

Anyone knows what the best location spoofer on a Note 8/android that would work for the Adidas confirmed app? I'm just 10 minutes outside the zone but have to be at work at that time.... any help is much appreciated.

I've got a Note 8 and rooted and none of them work. They have some extra security measures this time. In the past you couldn't even run the app while being rooted or without using a root cloak app. Now, they let you in the app, but they can detect the root and either it will say its having trouble detecting your location or you get the 2 or 3 second delay for the captcha.

Has anyone ever did the reservation method from acrimony? Do you spend a total of $350 before tax or total $350 or more after tax?

when did they say that confirmed is supposed to drop? I havent been paying much attention to this release since I'm in a different state rn. (Reno, NV, from the bay).

Remember , just because a labeled was created doesn’t mean it’s confirmed. Ordered Creams from YS before and 2 months later it was still in “label created”. Ended up filing a chargeback. I wasn’t banned cause i was able to get powerphase and zebras

Don't do this to me bruh :emoji_confounded:

my FA app isnt sending me a verification text for the launch locator. so annoying. anyone else having delays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom