ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When going in to a job interview you are competing against 4 or 5 other applicants. When you’re trying to get a pair of Yeezys, you’re competing against thousands upon thousands of people. It’s only logical that the latter would require a vastly superior effort for success as the probability of getting a pair of Yeezys is much, much lower than landing that job. Haha :wink:

4 or 5 applicants? Where at? McDonalds? :lol: I've competed against hundreds and thousands of applicants before.

Getting a career/job > Getting Yeezys imo

4 or 5 applicants? Where at? McDonalds? :lol: I've competed against hundreds and thousands of applicants before.

1.jpg

I don't want to even trust these twitter leaks for the confirmed captcha pic. I feel like adidas is ganna pull the chair from under us and give us that pic, but give us a different word LOL.

I don't want to even trust these twitter leaks for the confirmed captcha pic. I feel like adidas is ganna pull the chair from under us and give us that pic, but give us a different word LOL.

High risk, high reward my friend :nerd:

Getting a career/job > Getting Yeezys imo
Chill, my tongue was firmly in cheek. No one is making the claim that Yeezys are more important than a career. You're taking this way too seriously. Lastly, I'm not referring to number of applicants, hundreds of people sometimes apply to a job, most of whom are grossly unqualified. I'm referring to the interview stage where they've narrowed down their choices. No job is interviewing thousands of people haha. The pretentiousness is strong in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom