ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just another feast or famine release. Those who eat will eat like they always have. And a ton will strike out.

Acrimony switched it up and is allowing customers to have their reservations shipped. I caved; that grey Isar Rucksack looks pretty dope and I have been in the market for a new bag anyway.
$350???

was there a chance u weren't getting yeezys at all?

I mean I come from a time where you didnt have to fool with none of this **** to get fire sneakers. Wake up Saturday and cop. All this internet hype **** is what makes the process unbearable. Sorry if people don't always care to participate.

The game has changed man...in a world where we can get anything at our fingertips, digging for info, or doing your own due diligence is a lost art....for some =)

D1CBE7C7-0742-4404-B858-4749028194C8.jpeg

https://www.kicksusa.com/adidas/yeezy-boost-350-v2-gry-borang-ah2203.html

Jimmyjazz
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2/AH2203?color=Grey

Last edited:
I mean I come from a time where you didnt have to fool with none of this **** to get fire sneakers. Wake up Saturday and cop. All this internet hype **** is what makes the process unbearable. Sorry if people don't always care to participate.

The game is the game. You either evolve with it or you get left behind. If you want the shoes that badly, sometimes it requires you to put the work in.

Why TF do I keep checking my email?

I know essentially all these raffles are Fri-Sunday.

I know I won’t win.

Then I get briefly worked up seeing I got an email from some rando sneaker shop in Sweden or Poland or something.

Only to see it’s a BF-related ad.:smh:

if you want something already from them it's a pretty decent deal. Dude was going to buy that bag anyway and got his b2.0 locked in.
Yeah I wasn't sure if it meant spend $350..but yeezys aren't guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom