ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
7. My little sister wears a 6.5 and wants a pair, so I figure she'll settle for a 7.

Once you're logged in and on the product page, the size you reserved will be the only one available for purchase. All other sizes will show oos.

Thanks. Thats what I figured once I signed on. I'm like how did everyone remember the size with no confirmation and no way everyone woke up this early and I'm the only one who didnt order yet.

I really don't know anymore, which raffles I have entered already and which not.
I'm out here checking my browser history from yesterday and my mails :rofl:

You canadian? Hope you get though on .ca. need 1 pair for my wife (Christmas present and first pair of yeezys) hope I get lucky enough to get a second for myself.

Congrats to everyone that feasted on Ws today. Be greatful for what we have and happy thanksgiving to our brothers and sisters in the US.
Yes sir.

Was lucky enough to hit on confirmed last week for the peezys. Not worried about the 2.0’s. YS and ADC should have ample stock.

7. My little sister wears a 6.5 and wants a pair, so I figure she'll settle for a 7.

Once you're logged in and on the product page, the size you reserved will be the only one available for purchase. All other sizes will show oos.

what's the product page? I'm down to try and hack it lol

^it's not that serious.

L85IbAt.jpg

I really don't know anymore, which raffles I have entered already and which not.
I'm out here checking my browser history from yesterday and my mails :rofl:

Maaaaaan. I’ve checked my junk folder more times in the past couple of days than I ever have at any point in life. :lol:

Fiendin’ for just 1 pair of Belugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom