ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTL 10min W
FA 10min Waitlist
Champs 10min Waitlist

I just got the 10min Headstarts at FA and Champs this week. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. But FTL has been kind to me.

Happy to come away with at least one pair!

This will be the first Yeezy 350 V2 to venture into the $300s for resale. Definitely attainable for anyone that strikes out

Closest footapp locations are hours away from me so I gotta watch from the sidelines every time this happens. Congrats to all of you who have eaten.

Overnight crew aka 3rd shift, let's get ready for tonight. :pimp:

is consortium working for anyone?
Site dead atm

http://www.consortium.co.uk/adidas-...luga-2-0-grey-bold-orange-dgh-solid-grey.html

397A0FAB-3486-43EE-B622-C261CDE1F198.jpeg

We been saying that for a whole year and half. Nah still be like 430-530 come release day and then go up like normal.

STOCKX and GOAT currently says otherwise. Stock will have to be thin before prices go back up. They will definitely hit the $300s within the first 2 weeks because they are almost there now!!!!

Consortium ded. Got confirmed for ftl. Hawaii boys we out here with the app. No more aunties and uncles putting in raffle tickets

Yall want to know the best thing about 350 V2??? You really don't have to worry quality. The come close to perfect with every pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom