ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To da gime.

73F1B43E-A63A-42E4-BB0A-CB4E5B46FC86.jpeg

So I definitely believe the Footsite App's changed the algorithm/allocation for pairs on the store apps now.
I know close friends/people i know on social who have always hit 100% since last November for Yeezys & they were very unsuccessful on this. (2/6, 2/12, 5/12, 0/7 etc)

Also, many people have won outside the previous "you need 10 minutes to win" standard.

"I" also won at a store I never spend any money with & i returned an item at the store. Two of many things I have heard need to happen/not happen to be in good standing to win, which is confusing to me. So something definitely changed, although i don't know exactly what. IMO, i feel It's more than the "more platinum VIP's in the mix" reasoning, as the data suggests otherwise.

Nonetheless, very happy to see a lot of NT hit on these!

PO

So I definitely believe the Footsite App's changed the algorithm/allocation for pairs on the store apps now.
I know close friends/people i know on social who have always hit 100% since last November for Yeezys & they were very unsuccessful on this. (2/6, 2/12, 5/12, 0/7 etc)

Also, many people have won outside the previous "you need 10 minutes to win" standard.

"I" also won at a store I never spend any money with & i returned an item at the store. Two of many things I have heard need to happen/not happen to be in good standing to win, which is confusing to me. So something definitely changed, although i don't know exactly what. IMO, i feel It's more than the "more platinum VIP's in the mix" reasoning, as the data suggests otherwise.

PO
Maybe footapps are cracking down on people with multiple accounts?

PO

Hmmmm

Very Interesting

PO

Agreed something did change...In the last year I’ve used the FTL App for seven drops...I didn’t win one of those...Of the other six wins, I hit five on the same store...This is also the store I spend the most money at...

This time I hit on a store I’ve never set foot in, let alone spend money at...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom