ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping YS holds off on their release until I get my FNL pair in hand so I can decide if I want to double up or not.

App spread was higher this time around. Usually when when more are made the averages tend to be lower resell.

Those who get pairs will get theirs regardless.
More new folks will eat too. Less customers to flip to and more different competition on the resell market.
Also hype dies the shoe loses value of people fell these were too “available” those who flip today will get ok profit.
Them online orders will lose profit. IMO

true. i sold all my app reserved pairs on stockx yesterday. will go for a personal pair on YS and move on with my day
not watching that ADC circle spin for 3 hours

I just need blue tint stock levels!!! What are those looking like?
I had heard from a youtube source (forget who now...) that blue tints would be the most plentiful of the 3 colorways. I'm hoping that's true as I dig 'em and would like an easy cop.

Seems like every dudes baby mothers and moms are picking up pAirs for them lol while they sit at home playing 2k ...lol

true. i sold all my app reserved pairs on stockx yesterday. will go for a personal pair on YS and move on with my day
not watching that ADC circle spin for 3 hours

Adidas will get 1.5 hours of my time. Then picking up app kicks. Don’t have time YS tho. They may come thur.

Havent lined up for a pair of kicks since kobe vi grinches.. now i remember why :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom