ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This page is temporarily unavailable because a device from your location is sending large amounts of web requests. Visitors from other locations can still view the page.
ON YS

hey man, sounds like all you winnersin life copping 9 pears,team manual syck i DMV, copping beacons and codes from FNL, just went to aunti annies for a pretzel to get +1 min on Footaction lets talk about that for 5 hours, i seen some of the fam here IRL on lines all i can say is GEEEZ what a crowd askin for DUBS

Thank God I was lucky enough to secure 1 pair. I knew these were going to fly regardless of how many pairs were put out to the masses.

Calling it when my wife gets back from the mall. I'm too old to spend all day on a damn splash screen. I'll just be content with my FTL pair. Wanted that double up though.

Yup same here! Heading to champs now.

hey man, sounds like all you winnersin life copping 9 pears,team manual syck i DMV, copping beacons and codes from FNL, just went to aunti annies for a pretzel to get +1 min on Footaction lets talk about that for 5 hours, i seen some of the fam here IRL on lines all i can say is GEEEZ what a crowd askin for DUBS

giphy.gif

what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom