ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever hit the raffle at SVD before? How do you check out? When you click the link in the email it just brings you back to the "mySVD" account dashboard...

YS canceled my first order, which was my size. got through again for my gf, used a different card. that one hasn't been canceled yet.

Went out with my friends, got through on my phone and they wouldn't let me check out with 2 ccs or my paypal...ffs!

Thank god for the footsite apps... picked up 3 pairs before 11 o’clock and didn’t have to deal with the online nonsense.... YS is usually the move but I got in the queue as soon as it went live and stayed in it...

Friend made a single order was also cancelled.

I'm not sure, but could it be the first drop was "bugged"? AKA not supposed to happen, and those that ordered in the first drop was all cancelled.

The one after the password was the actual drop?

Was on splash all day since it went live. Quit around 12 ish..came back an hr later and tried again on my phone for the heck of it. Somehow got through wasn’t able to get my size but I carted a 6 and was able to checkout. Disappointed but I will take it, could’ve been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom