ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked mine up at Southpark...you see how many pages of pairs they had??? I was surprised lol

Yep. Adrian had to flip to page 4 to find my name(s)

i just left there about 30 minutes ago. I bet i saw you (well, i dont know what you look like, but yea)

FWIW, I got through ADC 2 times on Chrome, 1 on MBA and the other on iPad. Safari on MBA, iPad and iPhone are still on splash.

Got lucky and got a pair on the YS restock. Was coming back home from Prague and the slow phone signal didn't allow me to snag a pair earlier. Very happy I got these, they may be my favorite V2s right now. Disappointed I missed out on the frozen yellows after submitting payment on YS last week, but I'll take these over them.

Oh and champs being shady like always said they not doing nothing with their extra as one employee said and the other said they might send them back

This is honestly the worst release I have ever seen.

Why is this the general consensus? I was fortunate to win raffles at stores, so didn't try online till just this past hour or so, but was online really bad?

I figured the increased inventory would be a +.

PO

I see people on Twitter claiming their reservations were already crossed off and given to someone else. Anyone else heard this?

This is proof that yeezys can release in holiday Jordan 11 numbers and still sell out faster than 11s. U can’t hate on Kanye anymore when he said that yeezys will be plentiful. Hate adc, resellers and bots instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom