ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hustling out here while traveling in Vienna.. no luck on these so far... btw ys should really ship my 700s...

If your having trouble checking out try copying and pasting the URL into a new browser. Then proceed with the process from the new browser.

Just got home from my internship. Can't believe ADC still has pairs lol. Tried earlier but couldn't get passed the splash, guess I'll try a little more now.

IMG_6742.JPG

Line to pick up. This is going to take a longggg time.

10E4137A-FAAF-4F09-ABB3-5CBD5F8765CC.jpeg

Just got home from picking my pair up from Champs in Sarasota FL

Sketchy **** happened when I was there. Dude came in with his friend and went up the guy checking reservations and all three went into the back and one of the guys (a nonemployee) came out with 6 pairs and they checked him out one by one and he paid with all cash

While this usually happens at stores, not the Sarasota one.

It’s a corporate location.

The district manager and VP of sales oversees these limited yeezy releases.

Each shoe is marked and tracked.

With that being said - it IS a corporate store, and corporate employees will get pairs thru the store.

My buddy runs the store, I still enter the app and all.

Just my two cents on it.

It’s funny seeing long lines or even close to long lines for sneaker pickups at the foot stores... back in the day you never saw more than 8 people picking up sneakers from raffles

Just weird, it’s really just about luck

Few releases I can get through but when it’s large stock I can’t :rofl:

Got through on gum grey 750 and those were pretty limited

Anything with 50k or more I have no chance
Only time I’ve ever gotten thru was the grey gums... weird release that was. I wasn’t even going to try and then i remember like 12-1 pm local time pressed a link through twitter and it let me cop lol super lucky and that was it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom