ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go hit up the city location and see what they said. Hopefully it won't be another hour long line for a L
oh dang son I wish you luck but yo a hour long drive I would just try for a restock, resell aint that much and you probably going to burn money on gas too. but the choice is up to you.

This release was tough. I struck out online surprisingly after doing so well on all previous releases on YS and ADC. I missed my Naked raffle cart time on Thursday and didn’t hit any raffles online. Fortunately I was able to score locally because I put some leg work in order to get raffles and sheikh QR codes. For being a 180K - 200 k release, this was no walk in the park. With everyone knowing YS tricks, lurking around here grabbing all the 10 MHS for the foot apps, it’s only gonna get more difficult moving forward. People who weren’t platinum vip will be after this weekend, making the blue tints even harder. Good luck brohams in the future and bless those who were able to ride the wave today.

Damn, SeanGo done made it big. Got Adidas directly sending you Yeezys :emoji_astonished: The most limited one at that!

Is just spotted the goat on my ig
image.png

:rofl::rofl:

At Champs Downtown Boston. Almost everyone in the store were either picking up pairs or waiting for unclamined pairs. Took 10mins in and out. Now onto #444 show tonight at the Garden:pimp:
20171125_143151.jpg
:nerd: Curves :wow:

Congrats to everyone who was able to grab a pair (or more). I feel for the peeps who weren't able to grab a pair. That's been me most releases and I know its not fun at all. I wasn't able to grab my size 13 (heard they are snug - usually 12.5) but feel lucky to grab an 11 to try and trade. (smh at saying lucky when there were 90k and I wanted just one (1) thirteen (13). As always though, knock on wood - nothing is confirmed until you have them in hand.

At Champs Downtown Boston. Almost everyone in the store were either picking up pairs or waiting for unclamined pairs. Took 10mins in and out. Now onto #444 show tonight at the Garden:pimp:
20171125_143151.jpg

20171125_162411.jpg

If you want to drop those off at my place for safe keeping, more than happy to help. Just a 5 minute walk from the Garden.

Just got through on YS.. first successful cop on any colorway lol. Opened two tabs with mine and my girls size. I checked out on mine but it gave me the size I clicked second. At least got the wifey a pair.

Damn almost checked out with a 10 on YS lol

Just got home to see my Google Chrome still spinning on ADC but got in with my Mozilla browser. Trying to add to cart a sz 9.5 on ADC...do I still have a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom