ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 11's comparison is ehhhh. Read the thread. People have NO control on getting through ADC splash. The locale jig didn't even work.
depending only on adc
dahell2.png

Man when I went to pick up my pair, that's all I saw. Bunch of nerds dressed in the best gear. But when it came time to wait in line with others, they had zero social skills

I don't like talking to people I don't know about kicks. It will too often make you question why you still do it. Thank god for earbuds.

Too many cornballs at releases tbh. One guy walked by the pick-up line with his Frozen yellows out, holding it to our faces. It was hilarious.

Other dude was rocking his Northface/Supreme collab jacket with some other hypebeast stuff buying everyones pairs :rolleyes

I really hope he was some big dude or he had a bunch of people with him

Just a heads up anyone planning to pick 225 34tt Footaction for another yeezy release stay away!!

It’s like 112 34th st last year

I really like how the beluga 2.0 looks on feet. Was going for zebras as my beater pair but damn these belugas are niceeeeee

Attachments

• AA1A2602-B253-4F2C-9931-B134E174D60A.jpeg
    AA1A2602-B253-4F2C-9931-B134E174D60A.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 76
lol ok funny you say that.... I bought an empty supreme backpack (my only backpack)... but it was in case the place was sketch and i would put my shoes in there so I dont get jumped lol
Yo must be soft as cotton to be afraid of getting jumped by 12 year old hype beasts.

I don't like talking to people I don't know about kicks. It will too often make you question why you still do it. Thank god for earbuds.

I really hope he was some big dude or he had a bunch of people with him
Same.
“So you hyped for this release”

“You think WE got a good chance at these”

“Love those ______ (whatever shoes you got on) you cop for retail?”
:rolleyes :stoneface:

I'm wondering if there is a rule on multiple devices confirmed now. The second spot (flagship store) was either super lenient and didn't care or it doesn't exist. But they did have a way of tracking it on their devices. I'm thinking if I change the bday so it's off by one day will it slide? I confirmed one on 4g and the other on wifi so that's not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom