ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not exclusive to the sneaker community tho.
people buy cars for millions because they are 1 of 100
people spend stupid money on artwork because its 1 of 1

it happens
yeah especially since the economy is top heavy. Some people have so much excess cash that they buying pantings for 100s of millions of dollars. A painting think about that 100s of millions of dollars on art.

nah B still salty i don't have like 5 pairs actually had to spend bread on these (Retail). tho i flipped some DB's so that helped

salt salt salt salt :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I'm salty too. Ended up with just my personal pair. I wanted my free shoes!

I'm in for the Blue Tints and any other colorway that is dope.

Don't really follow Yeezys like everyone else, posting so I can get the usual post notifications to keep up now but do they still do restocks on older models like the Zebras or is that long done. And the newer releases are gonna be easier to cop correct? Saw the fighting over the hard to cop posts, guessing they will be now, that's good for the casuals like myself.

Don't really follow Yeezys like everyone else, posting so I can get the usual post notifications to keep up now but do they still do restocks on older models like the Zebras or is that long done. And the newer releases are gonna be easier to cop correct? Saw the fighting over the hard to cop posts, guessing they will be now, that's good for the casuals like myself.
Usually old releases don’t restock randomly, it’s rare.

And stock levels wise we had the most limited V2 and the most available V2 back to back. So who knows, I believe the consensus is more pairs for future releases

Honestly who cares if other people rocking the same shoes. Like the earlier posts said. The most iconic kicks were super GR's and tons of kids would be back at school rocking them before lunch time. But all the hypebeasts and insecure internet kids made it to where they want to stand out so they jump from trend to trend. There´s no substance anymore which is why I buy the kicks and flip them. Then I proceed and get me some Jordan´s or SB´s with the huge profits.

Ask any of those kids in line what things MJ did in a certain shoe they in line for or I´ll give you a better one, ask them kids in line for Yeezy´s to name the best beats Kanye produced or actually know some of his music (older records especially). They know nothing. So I'm gonna take advantage of that stupidity

A lot of them barely know **** about Kanye, let alone Jordan.

Idk I agree with you on certain aspects but not on everything. I’ll always buy a nice pair of shoes limited or not. I wish these things drop even further so I can double up on the low
I get that my first post was a bit sloppy written but the fact is that I meant that maybe some models were meant to be somewhat limited to keep the interest up. We see what has happened to some other models eventually. Anyways not gonna sit and discuss this any further.

7927501B-0E7C-41DA-AA3C-AB7C1B2B31F2.jpeg

Post workout grocery store run pic.

yeah especially since the economy is top heavy. Some people have so much excess cash that they buying pantings for 100s of millions of dollars. A painting think about that 100s of millions of dollars on art.

Not great analogies though. Those paintings are one of a kind pieces that can't be reproduced, are 1 of 1, and painted by figures of huge cultural importance. As far as cars, one of the main reasons limited cars sell for what they sell for is the cost of making them (R&D, materials). A Bugatti isn't $2 million or whatever just because it's limited. It's a car that is literally handmade from the finest materials and engineering available.

Sneaker reselling as it exists continues to be the most perplexing aftermarket I'm aware of. That's why I usually go for the quick flip. I keep thinking that one day people are going realize that paying several times over retail for some shoes is kinda ridiculous.

Just wanted a pair in my size as office winter slippers. Gonna hold out for the Blue Tints for retail to rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom