ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had many V1s and V2s over time..i like many, have thinned out my collection and the three I kept are

TD's
Creams
Zebras

Well, excluding waves that just got here and Beluga 2.0's now lol

Same thing though wh my other sneakers ,I sold off all my Air Maxes and SB's and most of my UBs..only kept 1 pair of nikes that my brother gave me for xmas.. I've purchased fewer shoes this year than previous years, but spent much much more lol... My thing this year was quality over copping every release that came out

Ideally I'd have about 10 pairs of sneakers and 2-3 pairs of boots - excluding work shoes

upload_2017-11-26_22-17-40.png

imma need these tho for my sunday morning run to dunkin donuts look/fashion peak
That "I missed the toilet" look ?

1 of 2 pair shipped. Still deciding if I should sell my Zebras and get Off-white AM 90s..

I'm reading a lot about how they fit and I'm still not sure: they fit different than Zebras (and others V2s)?

I'm reading a lot about how they fit and I'm still not sure: they fit different than Zebras (and others V2s)?

For me the Beluga 2.0s fit tighter than my Zebras. I have to take the insole out of the Beluga 2.0 to make it fit better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom