ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I scored 20 pairs...but they are going to friends and girlfriend". Riiiiiight! So none of your "friends" were lucky enough to get 1 pair while you were busy acquiring 20...:smh:

I always thought you had to drop it in store. They let you ship to them now???

Yeah you can ship, I've shipped to them from Asia.

They take quite fast to update receiving the stock though, just remember to use tracking.

But recently they seem to have a change in how they do it, some stocks are from warehouse and not all in stores.

I always thought you had to drop it in store. They let you ship to them now???
I would try it but idk how I feel about it. Feel like they may say "We didn't get it" or try to say "These are fake" Then send a fake pair back to me and keep my real one. I dunno tbh

This is just a random curiosity question... Who the hell cops on the footsites manually? Due to the huge stock I thought I might try and it was as terrible as I remember. I see people give tips on ADC, YS, etc. Have we all written them off?

This is just a random curiosity question... Who the hell cops on the footsites manually? Due to the huge stock I thought I might try and it was as terrible as I remember. I see people give tips on ADC, YS, etc. Have we all written them off?

I can never.

I think if it actually added to cart everytime I clicked it, I would probably have 700+ pairs in my cart at Eastbay during the drop.

Try all day and you might get lucky but not worth my time to even try, you are battling bots that are way quicker

Any of you guys ever ship shoes to Flight Club? any experiences?

I always worry that they might say they didn't receive it...or it got lost somehow.
I live in NH so I ship all my shoes there (except Yeezy 350 TD V1 - I had two pair so drove those down lmao - did it for a small road trip) I've never had any issues shipping to them. They are shipped to a warehouse in Ohio. Working hours for the warehouse I believe is M-F; so no processing of shoes on the weekend. Hope this helps. Fire away if you have more questions.

I live in NH so I ship all my shoes there (except Yeezy 350 TD V1 - I had two pair so drove those down lmao - did it for a small road trip) I've never had any issues shipping to them. They are shipped to a warehouse in Ohio. Working hours for the warehouse I believe is M-F; so no processing of shoes on the weekend. Hope this helps. Fire away if you have more questions.
Do they pay for the shipping or does that just come out of your own pocket?

Hm....I live in Ohio. Might have to sell some kicks to them to fund for my 2.0s

Ur kicks will move super fast too..compared to other consignment shops..I've had shoes sell in 10 mins after dropping them off lol

Can’t believe how snug these are, even with me sizing up a .5. Adidas can’t be serious with this sizing man. I think it’s a factory flaw or something. PK not stretching at all. Almost like they put a size 9 PK upper on my 10.5 sole, or something. Kinda disappointed as I know I don’t like to wear super tight fitting shoes and these will collect dust in my closet if I deem them to be uncomfortable. I don’t care what shoe it is. I know I’m not the only one that is experiencing this. The shoe is extremely tight around the toe box for no apparent reason. They feel even tighter than my zebras which are a .5 size smaller than these :smh:. Damn shame.

Last edited:
I’ve used stockx on 3 occasions- On UB, 93/17, And Royal 1s. Been happy every time. Is there any advantage to going with GOAT for the first time for these 2.0s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom