ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any heel slip with the 12?

I got my TTS 8.5 and a 9 to try. both "fit" but I get a little slip with the 9. the 8.5 are a little tight but feels perfect without the insole

Tiny bit of slippage, but, as a guy who's been walking largely in untied sneakers for 30 yrs, I don't even really notice.

Will try the no-insole approach tmrw when the 11's arrive.

if all you got was 5 manual, you didn't do your homework

not srs
I was about to say “I got 3 manual on ADC using my bro in laws info” until I saw your hidden “not srs” message at the bottom

Almost had me :lol:

I was about to say “I got 3 manual on ADC using my bro in laws info” until I saw your hidden “not srs” message at the bottom

Almost had me :lol:

giphy.gif

Damn.... i got an Offer over i think about at the Moment. A Homie will give me EQT 93/17 triple black and Jordan 5's White Cements in trade for my Belugas 2.0.

I like the two Models..... what would you do Guys ?

Run far far away.

My pair came in from Adidas today. They're nice I like how the orange is minimal. I had the OG belugas last fall but never tried on and flipped pretty quick. I threw these right on and was surprised at how comfy they are. Def gonna be keeping and rocking quite a bit. Wanna go for those blue tints but I got kids and a wife I cant be dedicating all that time on a Saturday or I'll end up having an ex wife and kids haha. Kinda wish they released on a work day so I'm posted up on a computer all day. With that being said I'm 100% still gonna dedicate all that time on them come release date :lol:.

I can’t stand the normalization of having to remove the shoes’ insole just to wear them lol. Hopefully Adidas will correct the fit going forward. Congrats to those finally getting their pairs shipped. 700s looking good. Hoping they restock.

I went TTS on the Beluga 2.0 and they actually fit looser than my Coppers in the same size. Expected them to fit tighter based on people's initial feedback

Pity the fool who would bite on that trade. Bred XIs will probably retro again in the next year or two with the higher patent cut as well

I can’t stand the normalization of having to remove the shoes’ insole just to wear them lol. Hopefully Adidas will correct the fit going forward. Congrats to those finally getting their pairs shipped. 700s looking good. Hoping they restock.

People have enough info at this point to buy a size that will fit. I'm a TTS 12. All my V2s are size 13. I would prefer a 12.5 but 13 fits just fine (especially these new Beloogs) and I don't have to reconfigure the shoe to wear.

The sizing info going around has put me in circles. Not sure if I should go TTS or .5 up. UB 1.0 is size 12.5 - Any thoughts with people who have a similar size to me?

502 error

Got that too, a ton, but kept at it. Got a confirmation email and have a pending charge on my card. For whatever reason, it seems like all they had was UK 11. I'm normally a US 11, so if these are tight like people are saying I should be perfect. Of course, this is assuming they actually ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom