ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on Earth gave you the notion that I wasn't in a relaxed state :lol:

Once again, y'all going off speculation. Adidas gonna have a restock this large without any type of announcement? Shoot, stock was so large that they announced that the damb splash page was up on Saturday

i mean,speculation or not. its not like its going to be this huge thing to jump through hoops for. cats are literally just pressing refresh :lol:

http://www.adidas.com/yeezy

0C2E549D-875F-42D6-AD42-9955522C78F6.png

What on Earth gave you the notion that I wasn't in a relaxed state :lol:

Once again, y'all going off speculation. Adidas gonna have a restock this large without any type of announcement? Shoot, stock was so large that they announced that the damb splash page was up on Saturday

Well.. its a few minutes away from the supposed restock and you asked the same question that's already been asked. At this point, I dont expect it to change and were about to find out. So asking seems a little frantic if not pointless at the very least. Unless you meant it in a "What makes you all think this is happening?" kind of way lol. No offense, Im not coming at you.. just explaining why I said relax which I didnt mean in a super serious way in the first place. Good luck with the non restock lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom