ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soon might be the best time to get them around that price, in a few months they'll have the yeezy effect and back to 1.5 and more 
hope so mayne. they going down tho. couple more hundreds and instacopped

Soon might be the best time to get them around that price, in a few months they'll have the yeezy effect and back to 1.5 and more 
that reminds me, people were trading sbb 1s for TDs straight up for a minute

Yo fam I need some help. Anyone can give me suggestions on how 750 grey gums fit? or 750s in general

I wear a 9.5 in in beluga's, oreos, and ultra boosts. Should I go 9.5? I want to zip the shoe up all the way. Or do you think a 9.5 would be too big/roomy?

Going to NYC next week and thinking of scooping a pair.

Yo fam I need some help. Anyone can give me suggestions on how 750 grey gums fit? or 750s in general
I wear a 9.5 in in beluga's, oreos, and ultra boosts. Should I go 9.5? I want to zip the shoe up all the way. Or do you think a 9.5 would be too big/roomy?
Going to NYC next week and thinking of scooping a pair.

get a 9 in 750s

I'm the same size as you in yeezys and ultra boost and got a 9 in grey gum. Fits great and zips all the way up fine

Last edited:
Man I really want a pair of  GG 750's.. id be willing to sell my breds plus cash (obviously) but I feel like thats the type of shoe that only looks good wh super skinny jeans tucked in and thats really not how I rock mine.. skinny/slim but not jegging tight =\    

You wrong homie 

They look great without the tucking there's some solid looks in here with a regular nonhyperskinny fit 

I'm feeling like that for the Chocos , they look so fiiineeee 

Last edited:

You wrong homie 

They look great without the tucking there's some solid looks in here with a regular nonhyperskinny fit 

pimp.gif

Im hoping to trade my chocos+cash for some zebras this weekend. My chocos get lil wear with the GG's sitting right next to them.

Last edited:
I have a pair of sz 11 zebras I'm sitting on until prices goes back over 2k on flight club >D

seems like most people bought zebras to resell though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
You wrong homie 

They look infinitely better tucked in than over. Youre hiding half the damn shoe, ruins the whole silhouette. :lol:

That one dude with the overcoat had em and while overall a clean fit id rather some chelsea boots or something. Show me another fit where someone has em with pants over. Unless youre a bigger dude I dont see the reason why you would do that for a high top shoe.

Last edited:
I see the Zebras dropping in price every week. does it have to do with the re-release rumors?

people getting scared and trying to sale them ASAP. they been sitting on them this long idk why theyre panicking. 6months to a year the price will be back up

people getting scared and trying to sale them ASAP. they been sitting on them this long idk why theyre panicking. 6months to a year the price will be back up

itll be funny if the shoes dont rerelease/restock and they sell em for cheap :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom